Sex and intimacy coaching is for couples and individuals who want to take their sex life to its full potential and experience extraordinary connections, intimacy and mind-blowing sex. It’s a non-touch, client-focused goal-oriented coaching. Alexandra will take you from where you are today to where you want to be. Everyone is worthy of great sex without performance anxiety. You deserve to feel good and at home in their body and being able to express their sensuality with ease, grace and power. There is often so much shame wrapped up in our sexual self due to previous relationships, religion, upbringing or social culture. Alexandra is passionate about making her coaching life-changing for her clients and with personalised education, information and guidance to self-realisation and removal of blockages and limiting beliefs.
Are you not having the sex you want? Are you having a problem or concern in the bedroom that you can’t go a day without thinking about? Do you struggle to express your desires to your partner or lovers? It doesn’t have to be this way. You can enjoy fulfilling, mind blowing, stress free, amazing sex. Very often sex is more complex than the answers we can find on google. Alexandra will dig deeper and help you transform your approach to sex, understanding about your body & mind, shift old frustrating patterns and make sure you get the erotic experiences you deserve. Sex is a skill and we get better with practice, the right education and the ability to get out of our heads and into our bodies. Unfortunately, the little education we get in school tends to be inadequate and from that day we are just expected to know everything about sex. Sex coaching is a great way to close the gap between what little you learned from school or porn and real life.
Take charge of your life now, own your pleasure, ignite your passion, stop tolerating bad sex and be more aware of your body and sexuality.
Sex Coaching with Alexandra is for people who:
- Struggle to experience orgasm, or can only orgasm alone.
- Experience early ejaculation, delayed ejaculation or erectile dysfunction
- Experience low or no sexual desire
- Want to explore what excites them, are curious about kink or BDSM or craving new sexual experiences.
- Feel confused about sexual preferences, identity, desires or fantasies.
- Are in a sexless relationship and want to rediscover the spark and sexual passion.
- Feeling negative emotions about sexuality, shame, guilt or stigma.
- Want to learn and explore sex toys and pleasure products.
- Have body image issues, body dysphoria or low self-esteem.
- Want to improve self-pleasure and self-love practice.
- Want to explore fantasies but don’t know how to talk to their partner about it.
- Struggling with dating or social events.
- Want to explore an open or poly relationship with their partner but are not sure how to proceed.
- Want to understand communication and negotiation within KINK/BDSM, power exchange and protocols.
- Want to learn how to get out of their head and into your body.
- Have any sexual concerns or problems or wonder how they can support your partner with their sexual problems.
- Have concerns about sex and ageing or disability.
- Couples who experience uneven desire or communication difficulties.
- Feel disconnected from themselves, their body or their partner.
- Want to explore deeper connection and more fulfilling sex.
- Are curious about tantra and sacred sex.
- Who has already worked with a therapist, health practitioner or psychologist that didn’t want to talk about sex in a non-judgmental way.
- Feel that they don’t fit in and want guidance to connect with the people who have the same sexual interests, desires or identity.
- Are curious about KINK/BDSM parties, swingers clubs, adult shops or other sex-positive events, communities and parties.
- Want to learn how to move sexual energy through the body and stay present with the experience
Alexandra is comfortable working with people of all ages, backgrounds, sexual preferences and gender identities. She believes that everyone has the right to express themselves without fear of judgment and she will gladly help you explore and express your authentic sexual self.
Disclaimer: The coaching sessions are entirely talk-based and everyone’s clothes stay on. It can still be a beautiful opportunity to learn and understand new ways of touch, sensations, communication, sexuality and intimacy.